We are delighted to offer the latest facial aesthetic treatments along side dental treatment.
- Are you worried about frown lines, wrinkles or loss of volume of your face?
- Do you want to reduce the fine lines that give the appearance of looking older?
- Do you want to feel more youthful?
We use prescribed muscle relaxant medicine, which is used to treat a number of conditions within the body. Hyperactivity of the facial expression muscles often results in the development of deep wrinkles in places such as frown lines, forehead lines and/or crow’s feet. Injecting the muscle relaxant into the affected area temporarily paralyses the underlying muscles responsible for wrinkling giving the face a more relaxed appearance. The wrinkles become smoother or disappear altogether. It can also be used to prevent grinding of teeth, reduce sweating, and reduce the appearance of a gummy smile.
Which areas can be treated with anti wrinkle injections?
- Remove frown lines between your eyes
- Remove crows feet around the corner of your eyes
- Remove forehead lines
- Neck lift and jaw line slimming
- Reduce teeth grinding (Bruxism)
- Raise your eyebrows with a Brow lift
- Hyperhidrosis (reduce excessive sweating)
- Remove Bunny lines (wrinkles on nose)
- Reduce gummy smile and smokers lines
- Remove Downward turned corners of the mouth
- Reduce the appearance of a pebbled chin
Dermal fillers contain ingredients that add fullness to areas that have thinned due to ageing. This thinning is common in the cheeks, lips, and around the mouth. Fillers consist of Hyaluronic Acid which is a natural occurring gel produced in the body; this is inserted into the treatable area. The use of local anaesthetic during procedures can minimise potential discomfort. Dermal fillers may also be used on forehead wrinkles, lost volume in hands to reduce appearance of veins/tendons and other areas that need extra volume for a smoother look.
Which areas can be treated with Dermal Fillers?
- Lift and project cheeks for more defined and contoured look
- Soften the lines around your eyes
- Soften your smile and marionette lines (laughter lines)
- Smooth out lines and wrinkles
- Restore elasticity
- Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging
- Adds volume and definition to your lips
Your Facial Aesthetics Consultation
You will have a full consultation with Dr Iqra Ramzan before treatment is undertaken, when all aspects of the procedures will be fully explained.
We ask you to fill in our Facial Aesthetics Questionnaire prior to the consultation – please
click here to download.
What is the cost of Facial Aesthetic Treatments?
Consultation = £40 (complimentary if you proceed with treatment)
Anti-wrinkle Treatment for the following areas – Prices start from*:
- Frown lines
- Crows feet (wrinkles around eyes)
- Forehead lines
- Brow lift
- Pebbled chin
- Downward turned corners of mouth
- Gummy smile
- Bunny lines
- Smokers lines
1 area – £160
2 areas – £240
3 areas – £300
Any additional areas – £50
Anti-wrinkle treatment for following areas – Prices start from*:
- Hyperhidrosis (sweating) – £450
- Neck lift – £300
- Jaw slimming – £300
- Bruxism (teeth grinding) – £300
Dermal Fillers – Prices start from*:
- Lip enhancement – £180 for ½ ml
- Lip enhancement – £300 for 1ml
- Marionette lines – £250 for 1 ml
- Cheeks – £250 for 1 ml
- Hand fillers – £500 for 2ml
Worried that you can’t afford to pay for anti-wrinkle treatment and dermal fillers? We offer Medenta 0% finance for 10 months – subject to consultation and credit check. Please ask us for details.
We are passionate about helping you to discover a more youthful appearance with a soft and natural looking result.