Are you unhappy with your smile?
Do you want to change your smile to improve the colour, shape or length of your teeth? A smile makeover to one person could mean something completely different to another, and it is a very individual choice. Some people want the celebrity smile, other people may just want the replacement of a crown, replacing metal fillings with tooth-coloured alternatives or teeth whitening.
There are many different ways in which you can improve your smile using modern cosmetic dentistry.
- Crooked teeth can be straightened with Invisalign or other braces. They can also be covered with porcelain veneers.
- Chipped, broken teeth can be repaired – the treatment will depend on the extent of damage, but the options include cosmetic bonding, porcelain veneers or porcelain crowns.
- Missing teeth can be replaced. Solutions include dental implants, a dental bridge or a denture.
- Gaps between your teeth can be closed to give your smile a more even look. This can be achieved with porcelain veneers or Invisalign braces.
- Stained, yellowing teeth – if you are not satisfied with the colour of your teeth, or if you have badly stained teeth, they can be treated with professional cleaning, teeth whitening or veneers.
We offer 12 month interest free payment options, subject to consultation, treatment plan and credit check.