Unfortunately, millions of people experience the difficulties associated with missing teeth, some of which can severely undermine their self-confidence and the quality of their life.
Missing teeth can compromise your health, eating habits, speech and appearance. Another serious consequence of tooth loss is the compromise to your facial structures.When a tooth is lost, the bone that previously surrounded the tooth root deteriorates, or melts away. When all of the teeth are missing, the facial structures collapse as the jaw(s) deteriorate over time.
What are dental implants?
The preferred method of tooth replacement is dental implant treatment. Dental implants are substitute tooth roots. They form a stable foundation for permanent replacement teeth that look, feel and function like your natural teeth.
Dental implants can also preserve the bone by providing the stimulation that was previously provided by the natural tooth roots, thereby maintaining the integrity of your facial structures.
There are numerous advantages of dental implant treatment over other treatment options:
- It is not necessary to grind down the adjacent teeth for a bridge, or secure a partial denture to the teeth with clasps that can eventually loosen them.
- By utilising dental implants people who are missing all of their teeth are spared the many problems associated with traditional false teeth and dentures.
- Implants look and function just like your natural teeth.
- You can eat what ever you like without worrying about loose dentures and can speak and lead your life as normal.
What is the process?
|Number of Appointments||Four|
|Completion of Treatment||3-4 months, can be less|
|Advantages||Fixed and no damage to adjacent teeth|
|Examples of Use||To replace missing tooth or teeth or to secure dentures|
|Care||Brush and floss daily as usual. Regular examination and hygiene visits as usual.|
What do Dental Implants Cost?
Dental Implant Fees
- Implant Consultation – £90*
- Implant planning aids – £150*
- Implant Placement – £800*
- Implant Crown – £1000*
- Removable Acrylic Implant denture – £2500*
- Fixed Acrylic Implant bridge – £4500*
- Fixed Porcelain Implant bridge – £9000*
- Bone Augmentation – £300 to £500*
* All above fees are subject to consultation and treatment plan.
Worried that you can’t afford to pay for Dental Implant treatment? We offer Medenta 0% finance for 10 months – subject to consultation and credit check. Please ask us for details.
Ask your dentist how to restore and maintain the natural beauty of your smile with dental implants, enhancing the quality of your life.